111 Places in Barcelona That You Must Not Miss
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- 111 surprising and little-known tourist attractions to be found in Barcelona
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market and the tourist market
Why are half of the bars in Barcelona called “Frankfurt”, why is chocolate booming here, and why do the people of Barcelona never write their names on their doorbells? Why are brothels/transient hotels booming in Barcelona? Where can you find the most unusual souvenirs? What happens at night in the Egyptian Museum? This book will lead you to places in the Catalonian capital for which you will look in vain in conventional travel guides, far from Gaudí, Rambla, and Paella. Even the Catalonians surprise themselves in this book…
- Emons Verlag
- 10th Oct 2014
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany and Austria
- 204 mm x 134 mm
- 240 Pages
- 115 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.