111 Places in Stockholm That You Must Not Miss
- 111 surprising and little-known tourist attractions in Stockholm
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market and the tourist market
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
It is no mere chance that Astrid Lindgren created such wonderful stories as “Karlsson-on-the-Roof” and “Mio, My Son” in Stockholm. The city is full of exciting, tragic, scurrilous, and startling tales surrounding such places. Do you know where the first house of worship for both Moslems and Christians in the whole world stands? Or where the entire apartment of a Nobel Prize winner was archived by a library? Where did Carl Gustav have his hair cut? Come along to 111 strange, wonderful, but always original spots holding surprises in store even for the natives of Stockholm.