Art From The Streets
- Presents the world's most iconic street artists for the first time in Southeast Asia
- Tracing 40 years of Street Art, the walls of ArtScience Museum located at the iconic Marina Bay Singapore will be invaded by this exhibition for a period of five months
- There are two different available covers from Futura and Pantone
- Work by Banksy, Tarek Benaoum, Stéphane Bisseuil, Blade, Crash, Speak Cryptic, D*face, Fab 5 Freddy, FAILE, Shepard Fairey (aka Obey), Futura, JR, L Atlas, Ludo, M-City, Miss. Tic, Nasty, Eko Nugroho, Felipe Pantone, Quik, Lee Quinones, Blek le Rat, Rero, Remi Rough, André Saraiva, Seen, Seth, Invader, Sten Lex, Tanc, Hua Tunan, Yok & Sheryo, YZ, Zevs and many more.
This exhibition catalogue from renowned street art expert Magda Danysz introduces the reader to the most important street artists worldwide, offering an overview of the most important styles and techniques. With her own gallery having operated between Shanghai, London and Paris for the last decade, Danysz uses her expertise to shine a spotlight on urban art in Southeast Asia for the first time. The catalogue presents exciting new talents, such as Felipe Pantone, whose work is also featured on the book cover. New works – created for the show and featured in the book – illustrate the vitality and diversity of the Street Art movement and its relevance today.
- Drago International Entertainment
- 3rd Jun 2019
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Italy, France, USA & Canada
- 280 mm x 230 mm
- 232 Pages
- 287 colour
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.