Boris Herrmann seaexplorer
Abenteuer Vendée Globe 2020/21
- For dedicated sailing fans: a limited edition of the outstanding illustrated book on German sailor Boris Herrmann experiences during the 2020/2021 Vendée Globe race
- Recounts his dramatic 5th place finish in his damaged yacht after colliding with a fishing boat.
- Numbered and autographed luxury edition with an original part of the Seaexplorer – Yacht Club de Monaco – only 800 copies.
- Action-packed photos and personal thoughts of the sailor – texts in German and English
- Sailing for nature conservation: Boris Herrmann‘s commitment to preservation of the oceans and climate protection
This special luxury edition of Boris Herrmann’s illustrated book about sailing the 2020/2021 Vendée Globe, considered the world‘s hardest regatta, includes a collector’s item: a piece of his yacht, “Seaexplorer – Yacht Club de Monaco.” (Under the name of Malizia II, this yacht brought Greta Thunberg safely to the 2019 climate summit in New York). The book features fascinating photos of the extreme situations he encountered while circumnavigating the globe in 80 days, and insight into what makes this likeable solo sailor tick: his love of the sea and nature, and the thrill of solitude. Stunning images tell us about his commitment to climate protection, the preservation of mangrove forests, and the saving of oceans.
Text in English and German.
- Delius Klasing Verlag Gmbh
- Publish date
- 13th Dec 2021
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 340 mm x 290 mm
- 160 Pages
- 395 color