Brügge Stadtführer 2020
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- The one and only official Bruges city guide, compiled and published with the cooperation of the Bruges Tourist Board
- Discover Bruges as a world heritage city
- Features over 200 colour photographs of the beautiful city along with a fold-out street map
- Includes fantastic tips from locals, which will surprise even the experienced visitor
- Text in German
Full DescriptionThis definitive little guide will lead you on an adventure through the heart of a city you thought you knew, introducing the best shops, hotels, bed and breakfasts, cafés and restaurants. It includes three atmospheric walks through the city, which showcase Bruges' range of diverse museums: from the Groeninge Museum, featuring fine art from the 15th to the 21st century, to the Hospital Museum - two medieval hospital buildings in the centre of Bruges, enjoying a new lease of life as art galleries. With a fold-out street map, this book confidently directs you to Bruges' finest sights, including monuments such as The Belfry, with its carillon that has rung every quarter hour for over 700 years; well-known locations, such as the historic city centre - a UNESCO World Heritage Site; and picturesque, hidden alleyways. It also includes tips from locals, letting you in on the secrets that only those native to Bruges would know, and features information on cultural events. Containing new updated information, Brügge Stadtführer 2020 illustrates how this historic city, with its cherished architecture and artistic treasures - and its breweries and 50 or so chocolate boutiques - really does have something for everybody, whether you're planning a daytrip or a weekend getaway. Text in German.
- Lannoo Publishers
- 31st Jan 2020
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 191 mm x 121 mm
- 160 Pages
- 200 color