Classic Cars Review Volume II
- The sequel to the bestseller Classic Cars Review ISBN 9783961711062, capturing the entire lifestyle of a classic car enthusiast, from exclusive automobile clubs to traditional concours, and presents classic cars from immaculate one-offs to garage finds with patina
- The ideal gift for people for whom cars are not merely a means of transport, but instead part of our cultural heritage
- For all car enthusiasts, fans of classic cars, and those who love an exclusive lifestyle
- Text in English and German
A second round for first-class automobiles: The sequel to the successful Classic Cars Review invites fans of classic cars to embark on a delightful, nostalgic journey. The coffee table book features detailed portraits of unforgettable models and spectacular events involving historic vehicles. Editor Cindi Cook and other automotive experts showcase classic cars that were already rare or have become so, in pristine condition or as garage discoveries with a patina, that fetched top prices at auction or primarily have sentimental value.
We are transported to events brimming with tradition and into the world of exclusive automobile clubs. Experts offer tips on questions such as: How do I safely and reliably purchase a classic car? What is the best way to maintain it? And how can it be turned into a financial investment?
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 10th Oct 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 370 mm x 290 mm
- 304 Pages
- 250 color