International Design Prize 2003
- A lavishly illustrated publication
- This is a standard work on modern product design
- Shows all of the 2003 Baden Württemberg International Design prize-winning products
Balance is the theme of this year’s Baden-Württemberg International Design Award: the products selected must offer consumers and viewers inner harmony and equilibrium. They were evaluated according to the following criteria: their ergonomic and design quality as well as environmental friendliness, innovation content and quality of workmanship. Of the 440 entries, ranging from a shower head to a car, an international jury selected nine objects to be awarded the International Design Prize in gold; fifty-nine more won silver medals. The finalists’ work will be presented to a broader public at an exhibition in the Stuttgart Haus der Wirtschaft in 2003. Since last year the state of Baden Württemberg has awarded the Mia Seeger Prize for Junior Designers with the aim of providing a forum for young talent and thus promoting the next generation of designers.
Text in English and German.
- Arnoldsche Art Publishers
- 1st Nov 2003
- UK, US, Eastern Europe, France, Benelux, Japan, South Korea, Africa, South America & Ireland exclusive. South Africa, N&M East non-exclusive
- 270 mm x 210 mm
- 232 Pages
- 204 color, 10 b&w