- Formula E - the world's first fully electric international single-seater street racing series
- Consisting of ten teams and twenty drivers, competing on the international stage
- This book charts Formula E's rise, the races and the vehicles
Electric and electrifying: Formula E is reinventing motor sport. Things here aren’t calm and quiet – even if the race cars competing in the world’s first e-racing series serve up a unique low-decibel sound. They are more reminiscent of Star Wars or other futuristic sci-fi analogies. Fans of traditional motor sport are engaged in hefty debate. But the thrilling racing series established by charismatic pioneer Alejandro Agag is winning over cities around the world and the hearts of entirely new audiences through breathtaking technology, exciting sport, family-friendly entertainment, and famous names.
Sure, Senna, Prost, Piquet and Villeneuve hearken back to a long and storied history of motor sport, but the young series’ recipe for success is more nuanced and the number of ingredients far greater. After four seasons with the first generation of vehicles, the pioneering years of Formula E are drawing to a close – four seasons with 45 riveting races, epic face-off, technological advances, lifestyle events and building bridges with people from across the globe.
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 25th Jan 2019
- World excluding Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 370 mm x 290 mm
- 304 Pages
- 222 color, 75 b&w