Guided by Food
Coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between around the world
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- A unique combination of culinary hotspots and travel tips
- 14 cities, hundreds of locations and mouth-watering tips: restaurants, bars, coffee bars and hotels
- Curated, preselected: all you need to do is to book your plane ticket
- A limited Google Maps profile is available for anyone buying this book, where new culinary tips can be shared
Full Description“Everybody who knows her will agree that Barbara always knows where to go and what to eat. If you let her be your guide too, she will not steer you wrong, even when looking for hidden gems and places off the beaten track.” Life is too short to drink bad coffee or bad wine. Big Ben? Been there. The Eiffel Tower? Seen it. More and more people want to just enjoy their city trip, rather than visiting every ‘touristy’ place of interest. The traveller’s bucket list nowadays consists of culinary experiences. So, first things first: let’s get some good food. Guided by Food acknowledges this new trend and offers readers a handful of carefully chosen tips, rather than a long list of useless information, offering simply the best, most fun, and most funky places on the latest foodie scene. The book offers a unique combination of culinary hotspots and travel tips to cities such as San Francisco, Oaxaca, Tulum, Beirut, Tel Aviv, Copenhagen, Portland, Los Angeles, Ibiza, Lima, Cartagena, Tokyo, Lisbon, and Cape Town. Hundreds of locations and mouth-watering tips are included: restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and hotels. Preselected for you: all you need to do is book your plane ticket.
Guided by Food is more than a book. Anyone who buys the book will also receive a limited Google Maps profile, where you can find and share new culinary tips. www.lespetitespestes.com Instagram: @lespetitespestes
- Lannoo Publishers
- 30th Nov 2018
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 210 mm x 148 mm
- 288 Pages
- 300 color, 20 b&w