Louvre Abu Dhabi
- The ultimate visual guide and keepsake for one of the Middle East’s most dynamic and iconic museums
- Largely visual in content, but with text for all readers of the museum’s official languages
- Brings together the cultures of East and West in perfect harmony
- Lavishly produced, deluxe volume
Visitors to Louvre Abu Dhabi usually discover the exceptional architecture of the museum first, in particular its iconic dome. They then discover the universal message of the museum through its collections, exhibitions and unique narrative. Visiting Louvre Abu Dhabi is an invitation to navigate across time, geography and civilisations through its different buildings and pavilions.
On the occasion of the museum’s 5th anniversary, this book serves as a celebration of this institution in all its dimensions: its architecture, its rich collections, its interactive programmes, its diverse visitors and the staff who give the museum life. The quotations found in the book are a small selection of those displayed throughout the galleries; here, they invite readers to look at the museum from a different perspective.
Text in English, French and Arabic.
- Scala Arts & Heritage Publishers
- 31st Jan 2023
- 240 mm x 340 mm
- 192 Pages
- 200 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.