Terracotta Small Bullet Journal
- teNeues' Small Bullet Journals are slim paperback notebooks with dot-grid pages and are the perfect place to make your list, jot ideas or doodle
Our Terracotta Small Bullet Journal with art by the very talented illustrator Amy van Luijk is right on trend with your other favourite stationery/home fashion designs.
Our Small Bullet Journals are slim paperback notebooks with dot-grid pages and are the perfect place to make your list, jot ideas or doodle.
- 120, 5mm dot-grid printed pages
- Highlighted by luxurious green foil
- Exposed binding lays flat
- Book measures 177 x 114mm
We choose the best images from well-known classic and contemporary fine artists, plus talented emerging illustrators and designers from around the globe. Amy van Luijk is a multi-disciplinary artist and designer working in collage, illustration, screen printing and painting. Her work is applied to textiles, books, magazines, stationery, product design, and animation. Amy’s process is primarily analog with an emphasis on making as a way of capturing a tension between spontaneity and control.
- teNeues Stationery
- 25th May 2021
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 178 mm x 114 mm
- 120 Pages
- Name of series
- Small Bullet Journal
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.