The Maserati Book
- First-class photography meets exciting facts and lifestyle in this luxurious coffee table book
- Discover Maserati’s impact on pop culture (The Intouchables/Ziemlich beste Freunde), design (Frua, Giugiaro, Vignale) and motor racing (Fangio’s Formula 1 victory 1957)
- Created by the dream team René Staud and Jürgen Lewandowski, authors of many teNeues bestsellers including The Porsche 911 Book and The Jaguar Book – with more than 100,000 copies sold
- Beautifully presented with a silver foil cover, this is a must-have for and car lovers collection
The dream team of René Staud and Jürgen Lewandowski has once again produced a superlative volume of automobile photographs. This time it is dedicated to the family-owned company Maserati, founded in 1914.
Breathtaking pictures by star photographer René Staud show a multitude of legendary models such as the Sebring, one of the most exclusive vehicles of the 1960s, or the beautiful Ghibli designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro. Henri Ford also drove it and is said to have replied to his designers in response to their complaint: “Why don’t you build a more beautiful car?” Plus, of course, new highlights from the Maserati portfolio.
One of the Fratelli Maserati (Maserati brothers), Ernesto, celebrates his 125th birthday in 2023. Reason enough to take a closer look at the company’s history as well as its racing successes in Formula 1 and Targa Florio. But exciting stories and pictures of celebrities who could or can call a Maserati their own, and appearances of the automotive legend in films such as Pretty Best Friends, where the special sound of the Maserati awakens an unbelievably childlike joy in driver and passenger, are not to be missed here.
The combination of Staud’s high-end photography and Jürgen Lewandowski’s illuminating and exhilarating digressions make The Maserati Book a must-have for any automobile enthusiast.
Numerous books by the duo have already been published by teNeues and have become bestsellers, with a total of over 100,000 copies sold.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- Publish date
- 12th Jun 2023
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 370 mm x 290 mm
- 304 Pages
- 200 color