Wedding Floral Design
- Showcases the works of top designers, such as Robert Koene, Timo Bolte, Nancy Liu Chin, Eddie Zaratsian and Zita Elze and is accompanied by the description from designers, presenting the designing process from concept to reality
- Features step-by-step guidance on floral arrangements and explains the principles behind matching different flowers according to their shapes, colours, meaning, and much more!
Today floral design is considered its own art form and has seen a revolution from the more traditional floral arrangements and centrepieces at banquets, to the integration of design and aesthetics at weddings, in corporate spaces, and in our homes. This fully illustrated book brings together a collection of floral designs for weddings and events from all over the world and includes interviews with the designers who share their experiences, ideas and current attitudes in the floral industry.
With step-by-step guidance, this easy-to-read book is a comprehensive introduction to floristry, and a great source of inspiration for novices and professional alike.
1. Wedding Floral Art and Flower Arrangement
2. Wedding Floral Aesthetic Decoration Principles
3. Common Colour Collocation in Wedding Floral
4. Basic Processes and Common Tools for Wedding
5. Common Wedding Floral Arrangements
6. Common Wedding Flowers and Maintenance
Nancy Liu Chin
- Artpower International
- 13th Jul 2020
- 285 mm x 215 mm
- 240 Pages
- 650 color, 150 b&w