111 Places in Brussels That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Brussels
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (nearly 1.2 million people call Brussels home) and the tourist market (almost 6.8 million people visit Brussels every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Brussels is a place that makes things happen, in every way. It is a melting-pot of nations, a multicultural city with an eventful history, full of contradictions and friction. It is the political headquarters of Europe. It was marked by the Middle Ages, and is a city of art nouveau. It is the world capital of the comic, a site of unique chocolateries, and famous for having the best french fries. Brussels stands for opulent restaurants and unbelievable bars with well over 100 kinds of beer. Brussels is a city filled with secrets, hidden treasures, and many exciting surprises – 111 times over.