111 Places in Mallorca That You Shouldn't Miss
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- The ultimate insider's guide to Mallorca
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 896,000 people call Mallorca home) and the tourist market (more than 13 million people visit Mallorca every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Full DescriptionWhy do fish gasp for breath in Palma Cathedral? Why is there a house hanging over the cliffs? And why is there a theater deep underground? Did you know that you are very close to heaven in Santanyí, that you can meet very strong Mallorcan women in Artà and that you can finally find the fountain of health in Campanet? Would you like to be a guest of the Archduke, chug through the jungle landscape by tram, or visit a church that’s upside down?
This book guides even Mallorca connoisseurs to places that will amaze them. And it tells stories that hardly anyone has ever heard. You think you already know everything, and then you find this picturesque island is full of big and small surprises - 111 times!