111 Places in Malta That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Malta
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 433,000 people call Malta home) and the tourist market (almost 1.2 million people visit Malta every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
With its picturesque villages and ports, sandy and rocky beaches, and its impressive ancient buildings, Malta offers a wonderful variety of experiences in deceptively small spaces. The main island of the Maltese archipelago, Malta is the economic and administrative hub of the island group. It is known for its crystal clear seas and hours and hours of sunshine. Its 7,000-year history of shifting between East and West has made Malta a very unique nation in the Mediterranean. Whether you are a visitor or a long-term resident, 111 Places in Malta That You Shouldn’t Miss will take you exploring through Malta’s historic secrets and little known nooks.