111 Places in Paris That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Paris
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- An extension of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (over 12.4 million people call Paris home) and the tourist market (over 22.2 million people visit Paris every year)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
You think you know Paris inside out? Then let yourself be surprised by this book! Written by three true connoisseurs, it tells you the secrets of the city. Curiosities, secret gardens, unknown museums, arts centers or very special hotels – with this book you discover Paris off the beaten path, its hidden treasures, its legends, its stories.