111 Places in Rio de Janeiro That You Must Not Miss
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The ultimate insider's guide to Rio de Janeiro
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 6.4 million people call Rio de Janeiro home) and the tourist market (6.6 million people visit Rio de Janeiro every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Rio de Janeiro is a wonderful city. Truly, its location on Guanabara Bay is breathtaking. This book takes you to 111 places that the locals love and find special. Meet an artist who paints like Van Gogh and is passionate about showing visitors around his district. Travel up to a little church at the summit of the city’s first favela, where a charming woman from northern Brazil keeps watch. See how 200,000 believers honor St George at four o’clock in the morning. Discover the strange, surprising and enchanting aspects of Rio de Janeiro, the world’s most beautiful city.
- Emons Verlag GmbH
- 15th Mar 2018
- Paperback / softback
- USA & Canada
- 5.31 in x 8.07 in
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places
Browse Our Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.