111 Places in Singapore That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Singapore
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 5,6 million people call Singapore home) and the tourist market (more than 17 million people visit Singapore every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Singapore – the world’s laboratory for a future society enthrals even the most seasoned of traveler with its diversity of cultures and cuisines. Here Chinese and Indians, Malays and delegates from all over the world live together in peace. The southeast Asian city-state is forever redefining itself, and only reveals its century-old secrets by degrees. Visitors marvel at its unique mixture of tradition and modernity. There are secrets and stories lurking under the shiny modern surface of the metropolis, just waiting to be discovered. This is the book that will lead you to these incredible places.