111 Places in Walt Disney World That You Must Not Miss
Publishing 1st Aug 2023
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The ultimate insider's guide to Walt Disney World
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 238,300 people call Orlando home) and the tourist market (more than 58 million people visit Walt DIsney World every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Full DescriptionWith an average annual attendance of over 52 million visitors, Walt Disney World is the most visited vacation destinations in the world. Covering 43 square miles, it shares the same area as all of San Francisco and two times the size of Manhattan! Disney’s daily attendance has hit record numbers, with the average number of visitors in a single day reaching up to 52,946 people! But beyond the beloved attractions, there are so many hidden secrets to behold. Did you know that you can scuba dive with Nemo and friends? Take hula lessons with Stitch? Set off on a late-night African safari with night vision goggles leading the way? Ride into the sunset on Cinderella’s real horse?
In this new guide, travel journalist and Walt Disney World expert and enthusiast Amy Bizzarri provides a comprehensive checklist of 111 unique stops that you’ll want to make as you explore the park’s endless attractions. Inspiring, practical and entertaining, this is the premier guide to all the off-the-radar, don’t miss things to see and do in the happiest place on Earth.
- Emons Verlag GmbH
- Publish date
- 1st Aug 2023
- Paperback / softback
- USA & Canada
- 5.31 in x 8.07 in
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places/Shops
Browse Our Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.