Driven by Dreams
75 Years of Porsche Sports Cars
- Celebrating the 75th anniversary of Porsche
- This deluxe edition gives readers valuable information and tells entertaining stories from more than seven decades of Porsche
“There is an impressive variety of stories in the comprehensive, official book for the 75th anniversary. These show the connection of special people to the Porsche brand.” — autobuch.guru
Looking back at more than 75 years of making sports cars: Ferdinand “Ferry” Porsche could hardly foresee this kind of success, when he sent his first car into the streets on 8th June 1948: the 356 “No. 1” Roadster. On occasion of the anniversary this deluxe edition provides valuable information and tells entertaining stories from more than seven decades of Porsche. Moreover readers will hear from those who worked hard to make the success come true.
Classic, special model or sports car: this illustrated book takes fans through the Porsche history and, while leafing through, allows readers to look at the changes the famous carmaker went through.
- From the first Porsche to the Taycan: Automobile milestones from 75 years of Porsche history
- Ferdinand Porsche, family & fans: Backgrounds and facts of the people behind the brand
- From Formula 1 to Porsche Cup: Porsche sports cars in the spotlight!
- With breathtaking photos from Porsche photographer Stefan Bogner
- Formidable Porsche book: A fine high-quality gift for fans and Porsche enthusiasts
Whether 356, 911 or Boxster: Driving Porsche is not just moving from A to B. The Zuffenhausen sports cars embody a unique awareness of life: of freedom, passion and individuality. Legendary models were historic milestones in automobile history.
Numerous photographs, curated by Munich photographer and designer Stefan Bogner, depict the steps of the company’s history from the 1950s until today, perfectly staging classic cars and rare models. The extravagant design and fine cover make the book a high-quality gift for every Porsche fan. Get excited about 75 years of sports cars “made in Germany”!
- Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH
- 6th Sep 2023
- USA & Canada
- 8.27 in x 11.02 in
- 400 Pages