500 Facts About The Queen and Her World
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- A lively and affectionate celebration of Queen Elizabeth II's long and eventful life
- Archive images and new photography combine to create a beautiful visual record of her reign
- A fascinating glimpse into the private life of the monarchy
- The wealth of information is presented in the successful, bite-sized '500 Facts' format and conveyed in an engaging tone
Full DescriptionElizabeth Revealed is a lively and affectionate celebration of The Queen's long and eventful life. This gorgeously illustrated book blends personal and public, frivolous and factual in a tribute to an extraordinary woman and the sweeping social changes she has lived through. The enjoyable '500 Facts' format highlights surprising aspects of The Queen's intimate life, the good and the bad years. It offers illuminating glimpses into a changing monarchy and royal family life as an elegant young princess developed into the most famous woman in the world.
- Scala Arts & Heritage Publishers Ltd
- 12th Sep 2018
- USA & Canada
- 8.35 in x 10.08 in
- 160 Pages