Heaven, Collector's Edition
- Yet another erotic epic from this contemporary master
- Diehard fans and neophytes alike will appreciate how elegance flirts with edginess
- A must-have for all aficionados of modern erotic photography
- 17 colour and 84 duotone photos
- Limited edition of 50 copies in - Clamshell box with portfolio and one signed and numbered photograph
Frank De Mulder is synonymous with erotic photography of the highest calibre. Known as a leader in his field, he endeavours to connect us with each model’s unique personality. All his images are both highly original and sensually compelling. This season marks the publication of the fourth book of his critically acclaimed and internationally renowned nude photography. Entitled Heaven, those who browse these pages will certainly enter a fantastical realm. Thoroughly charged with eroticism, these works have a sophistication few others approach. Each composition is complex, combining a daring spirit with a nuanced sensibility. As you’d expect from De Mulder, the settings are exotic, the models are some of the most stunning in the world, with narratives intriguing and provocative.
Text in English, French and Dutch.
- teNeues Books
- 19th Jul 2021
- USA & Canada
- 10.75 in x 14.5 in
- 168 Pages
- 17 color, 84 b&w