- Highlights the creative genius of Ottavio Missoni, founder of the iconic fashion brand
- A beautifully illustrated history of both the founder and the brand
- Explores the synergy between fashion and art
- Created in association with Luca Missoni, artistic director of the Missoni Archives
- Text in English and Italian
Published to celebrate the centenary of the birth of Missoni founder Ottavio Missoni, this beautifully illustrated book tells the story of one of the great Italian fashion houses, from the origins of the family business to its worldwide fame as an icon of “Made in Italy.” Creativity, ingenuity, and invention have been hallmarks of Italian art since the Renaissance. This book puts the Missoni fashion and décor brands in historical and artistic context, showing how Italian designers offer a vision of the present and the future through their understanding of the past, while creating a new creative language in the process. Edited by Massimiliano Capella and coordinated by Luca Missoni, artistic director of the Missoni Archives.
Text in English and Italian.