The Finest Hotels and Retreats from the Alps to the Andes
- Breathtaking mountain regions — from Aspen and Machu Picchu to the Atlas Mountains and the Himalayas
- Alpine lodges, chic chalets, boutique hotels, and extraordinary resorts for unique nature experiences
- Features chalets in Austria, Kenya, Peru, and New Zealand
- Detailed information and sensational photos on over 200 pages
- Including the link to the accompanying image recognition app, which provides further features
From the secluded mountain hut to the luxury ski chalet, to the resort reaching up to the sky, this unique and aspirational travel book presents the best mountain hotels around the world. Author Martin N. Kunz, an expert in the special hotel industry, shares detailed insider information, as well as thrilling photographs of these stunning mountain locations, from Aspen to the Atlas foothills, from the Himalayas to Machu Picchu. Bonus digital access take readers directly to each featured accommodation, where more pictures, videos, and sometimes even soundtracks, await.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- 1st Jul 2021
- USA & Canada
- 9.625 in x 12.375 in
- 256 Pages
- 300 color