Philistines by Jean-Michel Basquiat Small Bullet Journal
- Our Small Bullet Journals are slim paperback notebooks with dot-grid pages and are the perfect place to make your list, jot ideas or doodle
Jean-Michel Basquiat’s bold painting titled: Philistines, 1982 is reproduced in our luxurious Small Bullet Journal with black edge pages. 120 pages, dot-grid paper, black edging, lay-flat binding. Very portable and eye-catching in lots of designs. We love Jean-Michel Basquiat’s Philistines.
Contemporary artist Jean-Michel Basquiat’s powerful, bold full color painting, Philistines, is faithfully reproduced here on our Small Bullet Journal dot-grid notebook. Our Small Bullet Journals are slim paperback notebooks with dot-grid pages and are the perfect place to make your list, jot ideas or doodle.
- 120, 5mm dot-grid printed pages.
- Highlighted by dip-dyed black edges on white text paper.
- Exposed binding lays flat.
- Book measures 7 x 4.5 in.
We choose the best images from well-known classic and contemporary fine artists, plus talented emerging illustrators and designers from around the globe. Jean-Michel Basquiat (1960-1988) is considered on of the most important artists of the 20th century. His career spanned the late 1970s through the 1980s until his death in 1988. His paintings are typically covered with text and codes of all kinds: words, letters, numerals, pictograms, logos, map symbols, diagrams and more.