The Art of Vinyl Covers 2023
- The world's first and only vinyl calendar
- For Design and Music Lovers
- Daily music inspiration for everyone – discover famous and less known artist of all genres
- With the printed Spotify Codes, you can "listen" to any album immediately
- Featuring every cover artist – a must-have for research and inspiration
- Combining the feel of a traditional print product with a touch of digital modernism
- Tear-Off-Calendar with attached easel stand
Vinyl records and record stores are currently experiencing a revival, and so the artfully designed covers of the past decades are coming back to consciousness, presenting real music and design history in an inspiring way.
Now the world’s first tear-off calendar with 365 vinyl covers from the last five decades will be published in the fifth issue. Including famous and less known artists of all genres, true classics but also scurrilities. In addition to the daily music inspirations and eye candies, all responsible cover photographers, illustrators and art directors are mentioned. A must-have for all vinyl lovers and design nerds!
And the best: with the printed Spotify Codes, every album can be listened to immediately and anywhere.
- Seltmann Publishers
- 19th Oct 2022
- USA & Canada
- 4.5 in x 6.25 in
- 356 Pages
- 356 color