111 Places in Boston That You Must Not Miss
Publishing 8th Mar 2021
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- The ultimate insider's guide to Boston
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 250 titles and 1.5 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 690,000 people call Boston home) and the tourist market (more than 19 million people visit Boston every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Full DescriptionFaneuil Hall is fine and the duck boats are just dandy, but if you want to go beyond the Boston of brochures and get to the heart of this mysterious, charming old metropolis, you have to dig deep and be willing to get a little weird. 111 Places in Boston That You Must Not Miss is a guidebook with a twist: one that takes you far off the beaten path - and the Freedom Trail - to explore a side of the city that's offbeat, unexpected, and completely fascinating for visitors and locals alike. Whether you want to pay your respects at the memorial for a fictional character, sneak behind a vending machine to go shopping for sneakers, marvel at the breathtaking views from a brewery bathroom, or go on a long, strange trip through an LSD library, you can do it all here... and before dinnertime, to boot. Throw on your Red Sox cap, hop on the T, and uncover some secrets along the way.