111 Places in Columbus That You Must Not Miss
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The ultimate insider's guide to Columbus
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (2 million people call Columbus home) and the tourist market (219 million visits to Ohio every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
From ‘Cowtown’ to the biggest town in Ohio, Columbus has always been an incubator for new ideas and products. There’s always something to do and something for everyone, whether attending one of the many professional and amateur sporting events; experiencing fine dining or experimenting with exotic cuisine; or participating in the city’s vivid, nonstop arts and cultural scene. A hidden gem that stands on its own, Columbus keeps people coming back for more.
- Emons Verlag GmbH
- 21st Nov 2019
- Paperback / softback
- USA & Canada
- 5.31 in x 8.07 in
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places/Shops
Browse Our Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.