111 Tastes of Paris That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Paris
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 2.2 million people call Paris home) and the tourist market (more than 82 million people visit Paris every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Paris is famous for its superb restaurants, but this book throws the net much wider and selects choice examples of the best food that the Parisians themselves eat and buy. The French love talking about food, and new tastes and ideas quickly become hot topics of conversation. The former restaurateur and cook, Irène Lassus-Fuchs, has her ear to the latest culinary talk, and here she has made a personal selection of the huge variety of foods, both traditional and adventurous, to suit all tastes and pockets, that makes Paris the food capital of the world.
There’s food here to appeal to every taste and purse. Paris is the world capital of food, and the guide includes many brilliant examples of international cuisine, from MELT, a traditional Texan barbecue to Isse Workshop, an exquisite Japanese food shop with dishes you can taste at the bar.