Why go to far-off places?
went everywhere: Austria, Italy, France, Scotland, the USA, even Northern Germany... But what about Southern Germany? That's exactly where the next CURVES
will take you. With lots of soulful driving and its right instinct for breathtaking views, for roads with a goosebump factor and for hospitable inns by the roadside, CURVES
follows a route from Baden-Baden to Königssee. The first stage goes very closely past the headquarters of the best-known German sports car maker, but that's pure coincidence.
- On tour with Stefan Bogner: scenic roads in Southern Germany
- A road movie in a book: fantastic photos and breathtaking landscapes
- Travelling with friends: on-the-road adventures and stories
- Soulful driving: about the happiness of driving and the pursuit of racing lines
- Route suggestions, maps and recommendations for restaurants for delightful travelling.
with Stefan Bogner on Southern Germany's most scenic roads For the new CURVES
volume, photographer Stefan Bogner went in search of the top roads in Southern Germany and he found them: Fantastic views, endless curvy roads and gastronomic highlights make a very special guidebook. Buckle up!