CURVES New Zealand
- Beautiful photographs of New Zealand
- Includes map for planning and tracking the route, with routes as QR codes
- Route recommendations for shorter trips and tips on places of interest
- Tips on restaurants and hotels along the way
- Ideal for planning convertible tours, caravan excursions and motorcycle trips
New Zealand, also known as Aotearoa, the “Land of the Long White Cloud” in the indigenous language, offers breathtaking scenery. In our mind’s eye we see high snow-capped mountains alternating with green valleys, while the sea holds up a mirror to all of this. Ever since Peter Jackson’s film adaptation of The Lord of the Rings we have come to expect a hobbit or an elf behind every rock. In reality, however, we mostly encounter sheep, although their number is constantly decreasing.
This volume of CURVES focuses on another, lesser-known New Zealand attraction: the incredible roads that can be found across the North and South Islands. Spectacular views are guaranteed here, as the panorama could hardly be more varied. Soulful driving is included! And if you need to reset your head full of impressions, there are numerous picturesque towns ready to recharge your batteries. Join Stefan Bogner on his tour of discovery through New Zealand!
Text in English and German.