Night Fever 6
- This 464-page book is the sought-after new title in the highly successful Night Fever book series
- It showcases 100 recent hospitality venues located world-wide, by well-established designers and young talent alike
- The book is divided into four chapters which delve into the use of color, light, material and space in hospitality design, respectively
- Each chapter is contextualized through an introductory interview with a representative of one of the featured studios
- Featured projects are accompanied by descriptive text and stunning photography
Night Fever 6 rounds up 100 jaw-dropping projects by a troupe of international designers, offering a global overview. From itinerant nightclubs and characterful eateries to nature retreats and multipurpose spaces, the book explores cutting-edge approaches to the use of color, light, material and space. These themes are organized in four chapters, introduced and contextualized by an interview with one of the featured designers, architects and artists.
Projects are presented on two to six pages, including an in-depth description of both concept and design, and are illustrated by a curated selection of stunning photography and elucidatory drawings. The articles outline how designers distil the essence of a venue and create a specific atmosphere to meet the client’s brief. In its entirety, Night Fever 6 makes the case for one key notion: the urgent need of designing for longevity, transcending temporary fashions or trends.