- Pantone is the world's foremost authority on color
- Pantone Foodmood includes fifty-six delicious, kitchen-tested recipes using color and eye-appeal as the organizing principle
- Pantone is known for its The Color of the Year, which receives major press attention around the world. Ultra-Violet is 2018's Color of the Year and is used as endpapers in this gorgeously designed and produced cookbook as much a beautiful object as it is a book
- Pantone Foodmood is a must-have for cooks who want to bring more artistry to their repertoire, as well as by devotees of the brand, and professionals in fashion, interiors, architecture, brand management, product and graphic design, and publishing
- Back matter includes dozens of mix-and-match recipes for all types of occasions and seasons
Cooking is as much a visual art as fashion, graphic design or interior design.
Now, in collaboration with Italy’s premiere cookbook publisher, Pantone brings its expertise on eye-appeal into the kitchen. Fifty-six step-by-step recipes are gathered around eight colors and their variations, including: Yellow (Tarte Citron); Magenta (Sea Bream Tartar with Rose Petals); Green (Savory Asparagus Tart); Blue (Salad with Borage Flowers); Purple (Fox Grape Pudding); Orange (Tandoori Chicken with Basmati Rice); Red (Round Meringue with Wild Strawberries); and Brown (Coffee Semifreddo). Each recipe collection is introduced with an essay by a Pantone color expert, and each is styled to perfection and photographed in Pantone’s full-color glory.
Added features include 40 suggested menus combining colors for occasions (brunch, a children’s party, happy hour, a dessert buffet); cuisines (Italian, Mediterranean, Japanese, French); meals for every season; and many other themes. Also included is an extensive guide to necessary equipment, utensils and ingredients. Fifty hand-drawn color how-to sketches demonstrate styling and presentation techniques for creating delicious feasts for the eyes
With a sleek modern layout and design, Pantone Foodmood is perfect for gift-giving. It will be coveted by cooks, food-lovers, Pantone devotees, and all those who love books beautifully made.
- Guido Tommasi Editore
- 1st Jul 2021
- USA & Canada
- 9.45 in x 10.63 in
- 288 Pages
- 120 color