- The world's first and only Polaroid calendar
- Handmade in Germany since 2012
- High-quality lacquer finish on every page creating a true polaroid feeling
- Comes with a colorful sturdy collector's box – perfect for storing the torn off pictures
- Each calendar page features an analog instant-photo in original size, a personal little story as well as information about the photographer and the used film
The photo-tear-off-calendar is already set to appear for the 10th time and will delight us again every day in 2023 with an instant photo and its own little story. 365 times, the calendar shows the almost intimate snapshots of well-known photographers and newcomers, professionals and individuals.
On the front of each calendar page there is an analog instant-photo in original size, finished with high-quality lacquer finish creating a true polaroid feeling. On the back is a little text to the emergence of a picture and information about the photographer and the film used.
Therefore the PHOTODARIUM (formerly POLADARIUM) is a treasure and an eyecatcher for desk, window sill, cake buffet, parcel shelf, shop windows, bed stand … and of course the perfect christmas gift for lovers of analog photography!
- Seltmann Publishers
- Publish date
- 28th Sep 2022
- USA & Canada
- 3.5 in x 4.25 in
- 356 Pages
- 356 color