The 500 Hidden Secrets of Dublin
- An insider’s guide to Dublin’s hidden gems and lesser-known spots
- Written by a true local, filled with independent advice, based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- An inspirational and practical guide to the city’s most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighborhoods, gardens and cafes, presented in 100 original lists of 5 secrets
- Photography by Sam Mellish
- A recently updated edition in Luster’s successful and attractive series of city guides
Where to go for the best pints of Guinness in Dublin? Or when you're craving the ultimate sandwich? And what are the 5 shops you absolutely have to visit on Grafton Street? Shane O'Reilly knows! With lots of love and enthusiasm, he shares hundreds of his favorite places in his hometown of Dublin, like the wood-panelled and plush club serving as a multi-purpose arts center, Ireland's oldest reggae shop, or the stunning and family-run delicatessen serving up delicious seafood straight from the ocean half a mile away. The 500 Hidden Secrets of Dublin is the perfect book for those who wish to discover the city, but avoid all the usual tourist haunts, as well as for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets.
Discover the series at the500hiddensecrets.com