The 500 Hidden Secrets of Los Angeles
- An insider’s guide to Los Angeles’ hidden gems and lesser-known spots
- Written by a true local, filled with independent advice, based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- An inspirational and practical guide to the city’s most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighborhoods, gardens and cafes, into 100 lists of 5 secrets.
- Photography by Giovanni Simeone
- A recently updated edition in Luster’s successful and attractive series of city guides
Los Angeles has so much to offer, and this guide helps you to choose where to start when discovering this beautiful city. Where are the best farmers’ markets? Which street foods are not to be missed? What are the liveliest places to go dancing? What are some unlikely places to spot celebrities? Which art galleries are worth a visit? In The 500 Hidden Secrets of Los Angeles, Andrea Richards shares 500 must-know addresses in one of the coolest cities in the United States. It is an affectionate guide to the City of Angels that avoids the touristy places and points out the urban details you are likely to miss. From the best outdoor concert venues to the most beautiful country escapes, this guide is the perfect companion visitors who want to make the most of their stay and residents who want to get to know their city even better.
Also available: The 500 Hidden Secrets of Miami, The 500 Hidden Secrets of New York, The 500 Hidden Secrets of Toronto, The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vancouver and many more. Discover the series: the500hiddensecrets.com