The 500 Hidden Secrets of Rotterdam
- An insider’s guide to Rotterdam’s hidden gems and lesser-known spots
- Written by true locals, filled with independent advice, based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- An inspirational and practical guide to the city’s most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighborhoods, gardens and cafes, into 100 lists of 5 secrets
- Photography by Tino van den Berg
- A recently updated edition in Luster’s successful and attractive series of city guides
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Rotterdam is a guide to the city’s hidden gems. It takes you off the beaten track to discover the city’s turbulent history, its modern architecture, its little-known museums, the best restaurants and the coolest clubs.
True locals Saskia Naafs & Guido van Eijck selected 500 addresses and facts about Rotterdam that few people know and presents them in lists of 5, alongside beautiful photographs. Guido and Saskia’s favorite addresses include a former harbor warehouse turned daily fresh market where you can sample a perfect locally roasted coffee or a homemade cider, a bright-red light-vessel ship where you can attend an intimate concert, or a former subtropical swimming paradise where you can grow your own oyster mushrooms.
- Luster Publishing
- 16th Mar 2023
- Paperback / softback
- USA & Canada
- 4.72 in x 7.09 in
- 256 Pages
- 80 color
- Name of series
- The 500 Hidden Secrets
Browse Our Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.