Victoria Beckham Style Power
Art of Publishing Limited
Territory: USA & Canada
Size: 8.75 in x 10.75 in
Illustrations: 100 color
- First book dedicated to Victoria Beckham's work as a fashion designer
- Extremely current as it includes images from shows in 2016
- Victoria's last book, which was also lifestyle-led, sold over 300,000 copies
- Victoria is constantly in the press on a daily basis in either print or digital/social media forums
- Victoria's appeal is worldwide with the Victoria Beckham brand expanding into the Far East as well as the established collections in New York and London
The perfect gift book for fashion lovers everywhere!
Victoria Beckham: Style Power explores the dynamic rise of Victoria Beckham as a fashion designer. This beautifully packaged yet affordable book is the first work to document Victoria's entire fashion career, up to and including the 2016 collections.
A sumptuous full color photographic retrospective, it documents every collection that Victoria has created, examining her signature style and her creative evolution.
It also looks at how Victoria has grown her brand, seducing customers and critics alike with her innovative designs that appeal to modern women across the globe.
Victoria Beckham: Style Power is the second collaboration between author David Foy and the London College of Fashion, following the success of his first dedicated fashion monograph Galliano: Fashion's Enfant Terrible in 2015.
What the press have said about this book...
“The book consists of an introduction and multiple chapters, divided by the year of a collection, from 2009 to 2016. Every chapter features 3 to 4 images of Beckham herself on red carpets or official events, being her own best model, as well as 4 to 7 images of her designs on the runway. The author describes the features of every look, giving them a detailed description, and includes a critique on how it reflected Beckham’s development.” – FAJO Magazine