The Perfect Home Office
Inspiring Design Ideas
- Inspiring design ideas for creating the perfect in-home office
- Create your own timeless office at home
- Lifestyle journalist An Bogaerts explores the most up-to-date home office trends
- Find more than 150 offices that will inspire you
- Previously published as Where We Work ISBN 9789401478335
The Perfect Home Office highlights the many options that come into play when designing a home office. It brings together a wealth of inspiring visuals and design ideas from home offices around the world, along with practical guidance and the latest trends. The author introduces a variety of designs and styles – from London to Tokyo, from country-style to industrial – that might inspire us to turn our home offices into more than just a place to work. From tiny offices to panoramic workplaces, from ‘the messy office’ to ‘the glamour office’, every type of office worker will find what they are looking for.
Previously published as Where We Work ISBN 9789401478335.
- Lannoo Publishers
- Publish date
- 27th Mar 2024
- USA & Canada
- 9.06 in x 11.02 in
- 224 Pages
- 160 color