111 Extreme Places in Europe That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Europe's most extreme places
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
Chasing records through Europe: This book takes you to 111 truly unique and record-setting places in Europe. Dress warmly for the coldest music festival, where instruments are made of ice. Ride on the fastest roller coaster. And come with us to the highest church tower – it’s not in Rome or Cologne, but in … Well, do you know?
This book is your guide to the successful “Europe to the Maxx” series from the lifestyle and culture magazine “Euromaxx” by Deutsche Welle. All videos from the series can be called up using the QR codes in the book. For travel enthusiasts, fans of Europe, and everyone who likes to show off their knowledge of the unusual at parties. Record-breaking good!
- Emons Verlag
- 17th Mar 2021
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany and Austria
- 205 mm x 135 mm
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places/Shops
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.