111 London Pubs and Bars That You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's bar and pub guide to London
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- An extension of the international 111 Places series, which has over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (nearly 8.5 million people call London home) and the tourist market (over 16.7 million people visit London every year).
- Fully illustrated with 111 colour photographs
- Completely revised and updated edition, including 16 new places
When it comes to drinking, London is unrivalled. Scratch the surface and you’ll find a burgeoning craft beer movement, cocktails that are envelope-pushing and wine bars taking the pomp out of plonk. So where do you start? Start with the ones with the most heart. The ones with the story to tell. The ones that are so much a part of London that we couldn’t imagine a city without them.
In this collection of 111 bars and pubs in London you’ll find rooftops, basements, gardens, caves, breweries, distilleries and so much more. You’ll find places the locals couldn’t let die and venues so impressive, people have done their upmost to keep them under wraps. Picking up this book is the equivalent of stepping through the speakeasy door and marvelling at the cave of hidden, boozy wonders inside. Call it London’s best bar crawl yet.
- Emons Verlag
- 16th Sep 2020
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany and Austria
- 205 mm x 135 mm
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.