111 Places for Kids in Chicago That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Chicago
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (9.5 million people call Chicago home) and the tourist market (over 60 million people visit Chicago every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
111 Places for Kids in Chicago That You Must Not Miss is not your typical kid-centred guide to Chicago: Step off the beaten tourist path, lace up your gym shoes and get ready to set off on 111 adventures across Chicagoland. Feed a giraffe; kiss a beluga; find a ghost; descend into an energy portal; see (and smell!) a corpse flower in bloom. Learn how soap is made; meet a million dollars and more. If you’re looking for out-of-the-box family adventures, this is the guide for you.