111 Places for Kids in Houston That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Houston
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 2.3 million people call Houston home) and the tourist market (more than 22.3 million people visit Houston every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
111 Places for Kids in Houston That You Must Not Miss is a readable resource that will inspire adventures taking your family on a rickshaw ride through ancient China and crawling through a colossal colon. Drive through a car wash that’s in the Guinness Book of World Records. Ride a miniature steam train. Skate on ice or with the roller derby.
As the nation’s most diverse city, the places in the book reflect our melting pot from bahn mi to bagels to crawfish and conchas. Where else will you find a menu devoted to french fries or bbq paired with chocolate?
Go on location with Texas revolutionary heroes and pioneers from back in the day and recent hometown heroes like Beyoncé and Simone Biles.
This book captures the spirit of Houston and will capture your family’s imagination one amazing field trip at a time.