111 Places in Boston That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Boston
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 690,000 people call Boston home) and the tourist market (more than 19 million people visit Boston every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
- New revised and updated edition
Faneuil Hall is fine and the duck boats are just dandy, but if you want to go beyond the Boston of brochures and get to the heart of this mysterious, charming old metropolis, you have to dig deep and be willing to get a little weird. 111 Places in Boston That You Must Not Miss is a guidebook with a twist: one that takes you far off the beaten path – and the Freedom Trail – to explore a side of the city that’s offbeat, unexpected, and completely fascinating for visitors and locals alike.
Whether you want to pay your respects at the memorial for a fictional character, sneak behind a vending machine to go shopping for sneakers, sip cocktails where hardened criminals sat behind bars, or hang out with some life-sized puppets, you can do it all here… and before dinnertime, to boot. Throw on your Red Sox cap, hop on the T, and uncover some secrets along the way.
- Emons Verlag
- Publish date
- 9th Oct 2023
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany and Austria
- 205 mm x 135 mm
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places/Shops
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.