111 Places in Milan That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Milan
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/Shops series with over 150 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Millions of travellers visit Milan every year seeking out new and interesting experiences
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
Milan - the epicentre of Italian fashion, art, and finance - awaits you at Expo 2015. 142 countries are participating in this modern world's fair. 20 million visitors are expected, most of whom will storm the city's famous sights along with the Expo's pavilions and exhibits. This unconventional guidebook will tell you how to avoid endless crowds and queues, and instead track down the enthralling and little-known places that are hidden throughout this exciting metropolis: Try the best Italian food - in a supermarket! Explore the private studios of famous designers! Discover a flock of flamingos in a backyard garden! Go beyond La Scala and the Duomo, the Navigli and the Golden Triangle of Fashion, to uncover Milan's best kept secrets.