111 Places in Queens That You Must Not Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Queens
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/Shops series with over 170 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (nearly 2.3 million people call Queens home) and the tourist market (over 50 million people visit New York City every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
Staggering ethnic diversity, rich cultural history, and a robust arts scene make Queens one of the most exciting destinations in all of New York City. See and taste the world, travel back in time, and experience nature all without leaving the confines of Queens. Home to immigrants from Azerbaijan to Vietnam and everywhere in between, Queens is truly a melting pot of cultures and cuisines. Eat your way through China, Malaysia, Romania, and visit a Tibetan dumpling speakeasy - no passport necessary. Visit the birthplace of religious freedom in America and then tour local Hindu, Thai and Korean temples. Marvel at migratory birds and terrapins and visit the oldest tree in New York City. Whether you're a first time visitor or a long-time resident, you'll find 111 hidden places in Queens. The most majestic of New York City's boroughs is yours to explore and discover.