111 Places in Tel Aviv The You Shouldn't Miss
- The ultimate insider's guide to Tel Aviv
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (almost 433,000 people call Tel Aviv home) and the tourist market (2.3 million people visit Tel Aviv every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
Tel Aviv is known for two things above all: its Bauhaus architecture and its nightlife. Both are wonderful, but represent only a small part of this many-faceted city. Often called the Big Orange, for many people this white city on the sea is a synonym for innovation and diversity, but in many ways it is astonishingly provincial, orderly and family-friendly. Tel Aviv has classic sights to see. If you want to get to know the city really well, you simply have to walk its streets. 111 Places in Tel Aviv That You Shouldn’t Miss shows you the way.