111 Places in the Twin Cities That You Must Not Miss
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- The ultimate insider's guide to the Twin Cities
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 650 titles and 3.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 3,8 million people call Minneapolis and St. Paul home) and the tourist market (nearly 31 million people visit Minneapolis and St. Paul every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page colour photographs
- Revised and updated edition
Full DescriptionWhen most people think of Minneapolis and St. Paul, they think of frigid winters and thousands of lakes. So most people who come explore the Twin Cities are in for a surprise. The truth is that this metropolis is where history, the arts and world cultures combine to create a dynamic community that is constantly reinventing itself. Bonded by the Mississippi River and studded with lakes, creeks, and waterfalls, this Midwestern destination is a place where nature meets the city with a flair unmatched by any other urban area in the United States. The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are packed with secrets and adventures. Visit the sites of St. Paul’s nefarious mobster past or paddleboard down a hidden canal that looks like a Monet landscape. Take in a show at the Minneapolis theatre where Prince played his first solo gig, ski on a lake decorated with ice luminaries, and sample lefse and lingonberries in a Norwegian market. Discover 111 places in the Twin Cities that will amaze and delight you, whether it’s your first visit or fifteenth, or you are a native daughter or son who is lucky enough to call this land of sky-blue waters your home.
- Emons Verlag
- 24th Dec 2021
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding Germany and Austria
- 205 mm x 135 mm
- 240 Pages
- 111 color
- Name of series
- 111 Places/Shops
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.