An Almanac of New York City for the Year 2024
- The third annual edition of a little book that is fast becoming a New York institution
- All-new content from cover to cover every year!
- A day-by-day guide to New York events and historical anniversaries, with classic almanac features like weather predictions and notes on the night sky
- Doubles as a mini planner: each week gets its own page, with enough space to record your appointments
- Delightful illustrations of local sights, delicacies, and fauna
- Features a special article about the near-total solar eclipse coming on April 8, 2024
- Quality finishes, such as a stitched binding and a textured cover, make the almanac easy to merchandise with fine paper goods.
A pocket-sized guide to goings-on in New York City — now in its third year!
This attractive little volume offers a day-by-day guide to the coming year in New York City: cultural events, holidays, historical anniversaries, weather predictions, the night sky, and much more. Each week gets its own page, with enough space to record your own appointments. The almanac’s numerous special features include weather predictions by the noted meteorological sage Professor Vaticinate; notes on the night sky by Joe Rao, an Associate of the Hayden Planetarium; style predictions by fashion historian Raissa Bretaña; and a New York book and movie for every month. Charming illustrations by Andrey Kokorin depict the city’s favourite activities, as well as its characteristic foodstuffs and fauna. Printed on creamy, high-quality paper with a sewn binding, this almanac is the perfect guide to all the Big Apple has to offer in 2024. It will make a delightful gift for residents and visitors alike.
- Abbeville Press
- Publish date
- 11th Sep 2023
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand
- 177 mm x 102 mm
- 80 Pages
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.